Comprehensive Assessment & Care Planning Software for Behavioral Health Facilities
Maximizes Revenue and Cuts Expenses
- Ends tedious combing of handwritten charts for statistical report data. Provides consistency and rapid, accurate data retrieval and significant savings since "chart pulls" can cost at least $5 each.
- Immediate data access for calculating "best" MDS reimbursement.
- Eliminates leasing costs for paper record storage or allows space owned by healthcare organization to be put to more profitable use.
- Reduces costs related to chart folders, dividers, and filing cabinets, estimated at an average of $3 per record.
- Lowers printer, paper and ink costs.
Reduces Medical Errors
- Simplifies order transcription since handwriting is not an issue.
- Pharmacy sees exactly what physician has written.
- Eliminates checking paper med sheets at the end of the month.
- Streamlines medication pass.
- See at a glance which residents need medications and when.
- Data indicating medications administered is instantly available.
- Alerts to follow up on held medications and vital signs.
- Bar-code verification of drug, dose, form and route.
Promotes Quality Through Teamwork
- Information is available to all staff with access to a workstation.
- CNAs need only one minute per resident needed for comprehensive information, and copycat charting is eliminated.
- Charge nurses see desk-top alerts for missed charting before the end of shift.
- Find out more about our EMARs and CPOE
- For more information, call 800-572-8264.